DJ Event Timeline
What will happen the big day?
1. On the day of the event, Clodion will contact you mid afternoon to confirm the location and time of the event because sometimes plans can change.
2. Clodion will pack the equipment needed for your event to be a success and drive the equipment to your venue.
3. Once at the venue, Clodion will greet the organizers and settle any final details that may be required.
4. Clodion will then proceed to setup equipment for the venue.
5. Once setup, Clodion will complete a sound and microphone check. If guests have not arrived he will begin to play background music for when the guests arrive.
6. Last, usually but not always the case, dance music will be played. With a varied aged group typically older music will be played first before proceeding to the newer more modern music but once again usually but not always the case.